LinkedIn experts Viveka von Rosen and Ted Prodromou discuss the latest updates to LinkedIn in this fast moving Blab.
What's changed on LinkedIn?
- You are limited to 15 messages per month to group members who are not your 1st level connection
- Groups are now closed and the moderator must approve all requests to join
- LinkedIn mail is now messenger and looks like Facebook messenger or text conversations on your phone
- LinkedIn is cracking down on spammers to improve the LinkedIn experience
- Lynda.com is now integrated into the LinkedIn menu
- LinkedIn is piloting a program for local service providers where they will have directory-style business listings on LinkedIn
- And so much more
What's your take on the latest LinkedIn updates?