Fast-Track Sprint Coaching
I'm guessing you aren't familiar with software development and the SCRUM process.
According to Wikipedia, Scrum is a framework for managing software development. It is designed for teams of three to nine developers who break their work into actions that can be completed within fixed duration cycles (called "sprints"), track progress and re-plan in daily 15-minute stand-up meetings, and collaborate to deliver workable software every sprint. Approaches to coordinating the work of multiple scrum teams in larger organizations include Large-Scale Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Scrum of Scrums, among others.
Whoa! That's a mouthful.
The only thing you need to know about SCRUM is the sprints or fixed duration cycles. This is where you identify tasks that need to be completed in a fixed time period. You block out everything else for focus on those tasks until they are completed then you move on to the next sprint.
Why am I telling you about SCRUM and sprints?
Because I'm about to lead you on a series of sprints to finish the year with a bang and start 2018 fast out of the gate.
Together we will sprint through a series of sprints to help you gain clarity on your business and financial goals, create or update your marketing funnel, drive lots of traffic to your funnel to make more sales than ever then analyze your results, adjust as needed and drive more traffic to generate even more sales.
This is a combination of one-on-one and group coaching.
- 10 Weekly Sprints with One-on-One Coaching
- 6 Months of Group Coaching in my Business Accelerator Action Group
- Full Accountability
- Access to my Private Community
- Free access to my Linked Accelerator course
- Bonus training as LinkedIn and social media evolves
You're probably thinking "How will this help my business and how much time and money will it cost me?"
I'll tell you in a minute how this will help your business and what your small investment will be.
When I wrote my books, Ultimate Guide to LinkedIn for Business and Ultimate Guide to Twitter for Business, I was working 50 hours a week as an Online Marketing Manager, taking care of my ailing mother, being a husband and father of two children and trying to have some fun in my "spare" time.
I did most of my writing early in the morning before work or at night after putting the kids to bed. I had to write anytime I had a spare moment which didn't produce the highest quality content.
Then I discovered the SCRUM method at work. Our developers starting using SCRUM to prioritize the hundreds of outstanding tasks to update and maintain our website. I had to know when certain updates were being implemented so I could plan my online marketing campaigns.
I knew what was being implemented on the website during our weekly sprints.
I used this same theory to write my books but I adapted an approach of writing in 25 minute sprints. It was called the Pomodoro method (almost my last name)
1. Set a timer for 25 minutes
2. Close all apps and windows on my computer except Word
3. Write like crazy on one section of the book until the timer went off
4. Take a 5 minute break
5. Start the timer again
"Chunking" down the process helped me write three best-selling books. I knew exactly what I was focusing on for just 25 minutes and removed all distractions.
I use the same process today when I'm creating content and marketing campaigns for my business.
Short, focused activities.
Would this help your business?
The biggest complaint I hear from my clients is you don't have time to do everything in your business.
- "I don't have time to write articles"
- "I don't have time to create videos"
- "I don't have time to build an email list"
And on and on.
As your To Do list grows, your stress level skyrockets and you start feeling bad about yourself and your business. You won't provide the highest level of service to your clients so complaints will increase and referrals will dry up.
It's a scary cycle of events.
So how do you get out of this endless spiral?
- Creating short, focused blocks of activities make you more efficient and your productivity will soar
- Your stress level will decrease because you feel better about yourself when you are more productive and see results
- Your To Do list will shrink
- Your marketing will improve dramatically
- Your bottom line will grow
- And you'll have more time to spend with friends and family
I'm going to show you how to add 1-2 new clients every month then scale from there.
If you are a consultant, coach, financial advisor, attorney or professional service provider, look what happens to your practice when you add just one new client every month.
Look at the monthly and annual revenue you can generate in just 24 months.
Get clear on who you want to work with
What is their biggest problem?
How to you solve that problem?
Create a personal brand across the internet
Create your lead magnet
Write the copy for your landing page
Write your indoctrination email sequence to warm up your new prospect
Create your content marketing plan
Measure your success
Adjust campaigns and content as needed
Rinse and Repeat
- Know exactly who you are selling to
- What you are selling
- You'll have a strong personal brand
- You'll have a content marketing plan in place
- Your sales/marketing funnel will be generating new leads 24/7
- Free and paid traffic will be flowing into your funnel and sales will be pouring out
- You'll also know which campaigns are working and the underperformers will be retired
- You’ll be building a powerful network in the largest professional networking community
BONUS: Full Pay includes 2 additional one-on-one coaching sessions
Full Pay: One payment of $2500
BONUS: Includes 2 additional
one-on-one coaching sessions
6 payments of $500
Get Started Today!