There are lots of ways to share content on LinkedIn.
Some work better than others so you have to test to see what works best for your content.
Here are a few ways to share your content on LinkedIn.
1. Start a Post from your personal LinkedIn account. Up to 1300 characters so keep it focused.
2. Post an article on your personal LinkedIn account.
3. Share your LinkedIn article with Start a Post
4. Start a Post from your Company Page. Share an article from your Company Page
6. Share content in Groups (we'll get into that in another video)
Don't forget to add hashtag#hashtags and mention people who contributed to the content or were featured in the content.
Would you like me to help you? I'm the #1 best-selling author of Ultimate Guide to LinkedIn for Business and Ultimate Guide to Twitter for Business. People call me America's Leading LinkedIn Coach. I'm the founder of Search Marketing Simplified, LLC, a full service online marketing agency. The SMS team designs and implements advanced LinkedIn and social media lead-generation strategies for small to medium-sized businesses. SMS will set up and manage your marketing funnels using organic, social and paid traffic. Did you know I've been working with the internet since 1991, long before Al Gore invented it?