Here's a coaching session I did with Perri Zimmerman who does not have a LinkedIn account! Perri is a very successful commercial real estate professional who is venturing out on her own after 20+ years.
This is the coaching process I use with all of my clients. A big thank you to Sue Sierra for moderating and recording our coaching call.
- Determine your top values
- Who is your ideal client?
- Who is your nightmare client?
- Create a LinkedIn profile which attracts your ideal clients and repels those PITA (pain in the ass) clients.
Does your LinkedIn profile attract your ideal client?
What makes a great LinkedIn profile?
- Your profile picture is the first thing people see. Does your picture portray a professional first impression?
- You need to clearly convey how you help people in your professional headline. You are an expert and people are looking for you to fix their problem.
- Your LinkedIn profile summary should tell your story. Why do you love what you are doing? How did you get to this point in your life and career? People want to get to know, like and trust you so you can solve their problem.
- Share your expertise by adding articles, videos and presentations to your LinkedIn profile