I know you hate writing articles but what if I told you that you could rank #1 on LinkedIn for your target keywords?
Here's a short video showing why you need to write articles and post them on LinkedIn.
Here are some tips to get your articles to rank well in Google (and LinkedIn)
- Do keyword research to find popular keyword phrases in your niche.
- Look for long-tail (multiple word) keyword phrases containing the most popular keyword phrases
- Use your keyword phrases in your article title, in the first two paragraphs of your article, and a few more times throughout the article.
- Use keyword phrases in your article subheadlines
- Add keyword phrases as hashtags in the article content and when you promote your article on social media