Have you been wondering how to add multimedia content to your LinkedIn profile? Here's a short video showing you how it will increase engagement with your viewers. You can add content from YouTube, Vimeo, Slideshare, Instagram, Imgur, Flickr, Prezi, Scribd, and many more. Post your audio, video and written content on these external sites and link it directly to your LinkedIn profile. Here's a list of external sites you can link to.
Share your best LinkedIn profile tips in the comments below and I'll give you a shout out on social media!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more free LinkedIn tips.
Adding multimedia content to your LinkedIn profile is very easy.
1. Log into LinkedIn and select Edit Profile from the Profile menu tab
2. Scroll down to your Summary
3. Click on the box shown below
4. Enter the URL of your content or upload your content to LinkedIn
5. Now you receive “double exposure” because viewers from LinkedIn and the multimedia content site will have access to your profile. Pretty cool, huh?
Would you like me to help you? I'm the #1 best-selling author of Ultimate Guide to LinkedIn for Business and Ultimate Guide to Twitter for Business. People call me America's Leading LinkedIn Coach. I'm the founder of Search Marketing Simplified, LLC, a full service online marketing agency. The SMS team designs and implements advanced LinkedIn and social media lead-generation strategies for small to medium-sized businesses. SMS will set up and manage your marketing funnels using organic, social and paid traffic. Did you know I've been working with the internet since 1991, long before Al Gore invented it?