Day 3 was a bit stressful since my WordPress template for my home page stopped working. After a few hours of troubleshooting and stressing, I found a plugin was causing the problem. The plugin was working on Saturday and works on the blog pages but stopped working on the home page. You gotta love technology.
So what did I do on Day 3 of my LinkedIn 30/30 challenge?
- I wrote one Recommendation for a past co-worker who moved onto a new job
- I commented on 6 Group discussions which resulted in 2 Likes
- I commented on 5 Status Updates, Liked 3 Status Updates and Shared 1 Status Update
- I added 24 people to my network! Some were invitations from over the weekend but 12 were from invitations I sent today. The best part… I received 6 invitations to connect directly from the conversations I participated in Groups. I purposefully chose group conversations started by someone I wanted to connect with because of their industry, job title or the company they work for. Great stuff!!
- I checked my web traffic on my website and it's 4X higher than it was a week ago.
- I'm also appearing in LinkedIn Searches more often and the number of people viewing my profile has doubled since I started the Challenge.
So how's your challenge going? If you're doing the LinkedIn 30/30 Challenge with me, share some of your results in the Comments below.
See you tomorrow!
If you want to see what my LinkedIn 30/30 Challenge is all about, visit