Yes the day has arrived. Microsoft officially owns LinkedIn and ch-ch-ch-changes are happening immediately.
Some of the changes:
1. LinkedIn is rolling out their new desktop app as we speak
2. LinkedIn premium accounts are changing
3. Advanced Search is going away for Premium users
4. LinkedIn is pushing power users into Sales Navigator
5. Notes and Tags are disappearing from Free & Premium accounts.
Keep up to date with the big changes coming to LinkedIn.
Would you like me to help you? I'm the #1 best-selling author of Ultimate Guide to LinkedIn for Business and Ultimate Guide to Twitter for Business. People call me America's Leading LinkedIn Coach. I'm the founder of Search Marketing Simplified, LLC, a full service online marketing agency. The SMS team designs and implements advanced LinkedIn and social media lead-generation strategies for small to medium-sized businesses. SMS will set up and manage your marketing funnels using organic, social and paid traffic. Did you know I've been working with the internet since 1991, long before Al Gore invented it?