Yes the day has arrived. Microsoft officially owns LinkedIn and ch-ch-ch-changes are happening immediately.
Some of the changes:
1. LinkedIn is rolling out their new desktop app as we speak
2. LinkedIn premium accounts are changing
3. Advanced Search is going away for Premium users
4. LinkedIn is pushing power users into Sales Navigator
5. Notes and Tags are disappearing from Free & Premium accounts.
Keep up to date with the big changes coming to LinkedIn.
Get two weeks of Linked Accelerator for only $1 and be the first to see what's coming on LinkedIn in 2017
[thrive_link color='blue' link='http://linkedaccelerator.com/trial' target='_blank' size='medium' align=”]Get Two Weeks for $1[/thrive_link]